The City Assessor’s Office is mandated to appraise and assess real properties at their current fair market value in accordance with the provisions of the Real Property Taxation under the Local Government Code of the Philippines. It functions as an agent of revenue generation and implements various programs, projects, and activities to strengthen fiscal sustainability of the Local Government Unit.
The Office has six (6) divisions, namely: Property Appraisal, Assessment Standards Examination, Assessment Operations Evaluation, Tax Mapping, Records Management, and Administrative divisions.
An office & dedicated public servants, delivering an accurate and fast assessment services on Real Property Tax Administration,through participatory efforts, customer-focused procedures and automated system to generate more revenues for Gingoog City
We, of the City Assessor’s Office, with the guidance of the Divine Providence, commit to appraise and assess real properties at their current fair market value in accordance with the provisions of the Real Property Taxation under the Local Government Code of the Philippines. We further commit to be efficient in all transactions and to be accountable at all time to GOD and the people.
Awards and Recognitions
Mr. Jerry Reyes, The City Assessor, being awarded the Silver Award for the 5S competition by our very
own Mayor Eric Cañosa, Vice Mayor Peter Unabia and our City Councilors.
Credits to Ms. Maria E. Adran for the photographs.
The City-Wide “Unity Parol” Decorating Contest for LGU Offices wherein The City Assessor’s Office claimed 1st place.
The City Assessor’s Office was given the Silver Award for the 5S competition for having implemented the 5S methodology thereby achieving a quality work environment.
The City Assessor’s Office was the 2nd runner up for the Inter-Office TikTok competition participated by our very own Antonette Alexis Blanco, Princess Joy Celiz, Ian Jeff Nuñez, Junjie Madroño and James Kenneth Torino.
The City Assessor’s Office won 3rd place for the Tourist Destination Replica Contest which was also during the Christmas Unite City-wide Celebration sponsored by the LGU-City Tourism Office.
The City Assessor’s office was awarded 3rd prize for their exemplary presentation in the INTER-OFFICE WELL-ORGANIZED AND CLEANLINESS COMPETITION which was among the highlights of the City Government of Gingoog in celebration of the 119th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary with the theme “Civil Service at 119: Upholding integrity and building a high-trust society”.
CURRENT SPECIAL PROGRAMS, PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
- 2021 General Revision
- Encoding of Index of Cadastral Lots (ICL)
- Real Property Tax Administration (RPTA) Information & Educational Campaign
- Inventory of Improvement (Plants & Trees) in all Rural Barangays
- Inventory & Identification of Buildings & Other Structures w/c are Tax Exempt
- Inventory of Electrical/Telephone Post, Lines & Accessories of MORESCO II, Telecoms and NGCP Towers and Electrical Lines
- Migration/Encoding of Old Real Property Units Data of Buliding to New Data Base System
- Verification & Declaration of City Streets & Barangay Roads
- Digitization of the Newly Approved Subdivision Plan
- Updating & Maintenance of Real Property Records
- Printing & Bookbinding of 14-Digit Property Index Number (PIN) Tax Map Control Roll (TMCR)